Pimples are a natural skin condition that affects almost everybody. Pimples are basically skin inflammation in which the oil glands also known as the sebaceous glands are infected with bacteria. Pimples make our skin swell up and fill with pus. Well when knowing how to get rid of a pimple, you will find lots of medicines and lotions as an option. However, the best way to treat a pimple is by natural remedies; they help in treating pimple quickly as well as effectively.
So today let’s get the answer to how to get rid of a pimple in the best possible ways
1. How to get rid of a pimple- Using Ice:
When knowing the answer to how to get rid of a pimple the first place you should do is go to your kitchen and get some ice. Ice can be really effective in reducing the swelling, redness, and inflammation of the affected area. It also improves the blood circulation of the area and tightens the pores. Benefits of drinking water and benefits of drinking water with lemon also promote removal of a pimple.
- Take a piece of cloth and wrap an ice cube over it
- Place the ice on the affected area and keep it there for a few seconds
2. How to get rid of a pimple- Lemon:
Another effective thing that you will find in your kitchen is the lemon. It is boosted with vitamin C, and it helps the pimples dry faster. Make sure to use only fresh lemon rather than bottled juice.
- Take a clean cotton ball and dip it in fresh lemon juice and dab it on the affected areas
- Leave it overnight. You can also add the cinnamon powder in it as well.
3. How to get rid of a pimple- Toothpaste:
When looking for how to get rid of a pimple, one of the most popular remedies that you will come across is toothpaste. It’s effectiveness doubles when it is used right after the ice remedy. Ensure that you only use white toothpaste rather than gel ones. Does toothpaste get rid of pimples?
- Apply toothpaste on the affected area before going to bed
- Let it rest overnight and wash it off in the morning.
4. How to get rid of a pimple- Garlic:
Garlic clove Benefits are boosted with antifungal, antiviral, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties that can be really effective in fastening the treatment. Also, Garlic has sulfur that stimulates the healing process of pimples. I hope you know what is a garlic clove.
- Cut the garlic piece in half
- Rub the garlic on the pimple affected area and let it rest for around five minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water. Repeat this process 6-7 times a day.
5. How to get rid of a pimple- Baking Soda:
Baking soda is also an effective home remedy that helps in getting rid of pimples as it helps in exfoliating the skin to get rid of excess oil and dead skin cells.
- Mix baking soda, lemon juice, and water and make a thick paste.
- Before applying the paste wash your face and leave it slightly damp
- Apply the paste and let it dry for a couple of minutes. Make sure you don’t keep it too long as it can result in its dryness.
- Wash it off with warm water and repeat this process twice a day
Watch this video to know how to get rid of pimples fast:
Knowing how to get rid of a pimple has never been easier; right? So, head to the kitchen and find your perfect set of the solution in the counter itself.