Jojoba plant is majorly found in California and Arizona. Jojoba oil is extracted from its seeds and is golden in color. It is liquid wax and has many health benefits for the skin. It contains the e nutrients to promote healthy skin. Jojoba oil for face is packed with zinc, copper, iodine, selenium, chromium and vitamin B and E.
Jojoba oil for face is quite similar to the oil which your face produces naturally. Therefore, it absorbs into your skin much faster, and it is helpful in the treatment of all kind of skin. Jojoba oil for the face can reduce wrinkles, used in tanned skin, treat pimples and acne and many other skin related issues.
Out of many benefits herein are 10 benefits of jojoba oil for face:
- Out of many benefits herein are 10 benefits of jojoba oil for face:
- 1. Jojoba oil for face act as an antimicrobial:
- 2. Jojoba oil for face as a moisturizer:
- 3. Jojoba oil for face to lighten skin:
- 4. Jojoba oil for face to treat acne:
- 5. Jojoba oil for face to delay the signs of ageing:
- 6. Jojoba oil for dry skin:
- 7. Jojoba oil for face to nourish the skin:
- 8. Jojoba oil for face as a non-allergenic:
- 9. Jojoba oil for chapped lips:
- 10. Jojoba oil for face to remove makeup:
1. Jojoba oil for face act as an antimicrobial:
Jojoba oil is antimicrobial and is helpful to fight against bacteria on the skin surface. It is useful in curing acne and pimples and also heals the existing wound faster.
2. Jojoba oil for face as a moisturizer:
Jojoba oil for face thoroughly moisturizes your face and hydrates your skin for a longer time. It absorbs easily and makes your skin smooth and soft. You can use Jojoba oil directly or can use product which has jojoba oil.
Check this video to know more skin benefits we can get from Jojoba oil
3. Jojoba oil for face to lighten skin:
Jojoba oil absorbs the vitamin D and when regularly applied jojoba oil can lighten the sun spots, dark spots. The minerals and vitamins in jojoba oil go deep inside your skin and lighten the unwanted spots. Interested in getting a stylish look’ know more about it here – styleandmakeup.dk
Method to use jojoba oil for face to lighten skin:
- Combine four tablespoon of jojoba oil and half tablespoon of licorice extract.
- Mix properly and apply with the help of cotton ball on the face and neck.
- Wash off after 30 minutes.
- Use regularly for better results.
4. Jojoba oil for face to treat acne:
Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that is exactly like a sebum (natural skin oil). Jojoba oil absorbs the sebum and clears the pores and helps the skin to breathe and because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it prevents the bacteria to thrive on your skin and protect the acne formation and also treat acne.
Method to use jojoba oil for face to treat acne:
- Combine one teaspoon of jojoba oil with few drops of tea tree oil and mix properly.
- Apply on the affected area and wash off after one hour with mild soap.
5. Jojoba oil for face to delay the signs of ageing:
Dry skin is the main issue leading to fine lines and wrinkles. It is essential to keep skin moisturized and well nourished to combat the signs of ageing. Jojoba oil for face has the antioxidants and vitamin E and other minerals and nutrients which help to retain the moisture of the skin and keep it supple and wrinkle free. You must know about mineral oil side effects.
6. Jojoba oil for dry skin:
Jojoba oil is anti-inflammatory and contains vitamin B and E, which is useful to reduce chapped and redness of the dry skin. Jojoba oil is also helpful in eczema and repairs the damaged skin.
7. Jojoba oil for face to nourish the skin:
Jojoba oil for face is a rich source of many nutrients like antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which thoroughly nourish and protects the skin from all kind of hazards. Corn oil is also beneficial for skin. You can read about benefits and uses of corn oil.
8. Jojoba oil for face as a non-allergenic:
Jojoba oil for face is harmless for people who have sensitive skin. Because of its molecular structure, it is very light and non-greasy and can be used for all kind of skin types.
9. Jojoba oil for chapped lips:
In winters, every one of us faces the problem of chapped lips and otherwise also, lips become dry because lips do not produce natural oil. Rather than using cosmetic lip balm or lotion which harms in the long term, start using natural ingredients like jojoba oil for smooth and soft lips.
Method to use jojoba oil for chapped lips:
- Dab a few drops of jojoba oil on chapped lips.
- Apply throughout the day and also before going to bed.
10. Jojoba oil for face to remove makeup:
Jojoba oil for face is known for its dirt removing properties. It is very efficient and safe to use for all skin type. It can also be used to clean eye makeup. So, henceforth, in futures instead of using commercial products, use jojoba oil as natural makeup remover.
Method to use jojoba oil for face to remove makeup:
- Take a few drops of jojoba oil on a cotton ball; gently wipe your face with, and remove eye makeup follow the same procedure.
- Wash off with water and then with cleansing face wash.
Read More: Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Hair