Jojoba oil is taken out from jojoba trees. And it is pronounced as ho-ho-ba. Jojoba plant is found in southern Arizona, western Mexico and California. It differs from other oil because it is polyunsaturated wax. Therefore, it efficiently protects hair and skin. It has a very long shelf life and is widely used in cosmetic industries.
Jojoba oil is packed with nutrients like vitamin B, E. While vitamin E is very useful for moisturizing hair and skin, vitamin B is helpful in retaining the moisture. It also has minerals like zinc, silicon and copper. It also has iodine and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The 10 Benefits of Jojoba oil are as follows:
- The 10 Benefits of Jojoba oil are as follows:
- 1. As Body oil:
- 2. For Healthy Hair:
- 3. For healthy skin:
- 4. For hormonal imbalance:
- 5. As a conditioner:
- 6. For infections and fungi:
- 7. As after shave oil:
- 8. For inflammation:
- 9. For chapped lips:
- 10. As an alternate fuel:
1. As Body oil:
Jojoba oil is apt oil to moisturize your whole body; it is very light in consistency. It is like your body oil. It is effective in smoothening rough patches; you can apply jojoba oil in your entire body without feeling greasy because it is non-greasy. It is also helpful in curing eczema and healing the wounds. It is so healthy and without any side effects that you can use for babies also.
Method to use jojoba oil as body oil:
- Combine five tablespoon of jojoba oil with lavender oil.
- Mix properly, then take oil in your palms and apply and massage on your body.
- If you go for a massage in a spa, request them to use jojoba oil for you.
- Take jojoba oil massage every month for a smooth, supple and healthy body.
2. For Healthy Hair:
Jojoba oil enhances your hair structure and retains the moisture of hair and makes the hair soft and shiny. It also cures itchy scalp and dandruff. By just lightly coating your hair with this oil, you can use jojoba oil for frizzy hair. In recent studies, it is found that it can be used to treat alopecia which is caused by infections.
Method to use jojoba oil for healthy hair:
- Take one tablespoon of jojoba oil and add four drops of lavender oil.
- Mix properly and apply on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it overnight or wash off after one hour with a mild shampoo.
3. For healthy skin:
Jojoba Oil Uses is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and noncomedogenic which means that it does not clog pores. It contains iodine that fights against bacteria which causes pimples and acne. It is also antioxidant and prevents wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet and heals the wounds and lesions faster.
Method to use jojoba oil for healthy skin:
- Combine one teaspoon of jojoba oil with half a spoon of pomegranate oil and few drops of vitamin E.
- Mix everything properly and apply at night on skin.
- Use regularly for a smooth and radiant skin.
4. For hormonal imbalance:
Jojoba oil is a rich source of vitamin B that protects your body from free radicals and cellular damage. It naturally balances hormones. Hormonal imbalance can play havoc like skin breakout, weight issues and many other problems. But Vitamin B present in this oil can cure all kinds of skin reactions and appearance of dark spots.
Top 10 plus benefits of jojoba oil
5. As a conditioner:
It is cooling effect and can remove dirt from hair. Just mixing few drops of jojoba oil in your regular shampoo or when you condition your hair put few drops of this oil to have shiny and lustrous hair.
6. For infections and fungi:
Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and antifungal compounds. It can cure warts and nails fungus. It reduces the wound formation cures all kind of fungal infections.
7. As after shave oil:
Jojoba oil saves you from razor burn and moisturizes your skin. For clean shave, apply a coat of the oil before shaving and for soft and smooth skin apply a light coat of the oil after shaving.
8. For inflammation:
It contains vitamin E which aids as antioxidants and it will save you when you are exposed to UV rays and passive smoke. It strengthens the walls of your skin and enhances the elasticity and helps to decrease the inflammation from your body and skin.
9. For chapped lips:
In winter, your skin gets arid and flaky, and lips, in any case, do not produce oil. So, in winter, lips get chapped and sometimes extremely dry. Instead of using expensive cosmetic lip balms which sometimes get addictive, you can use your natural lip balm. Apply this oil on your lips. Use regularly to get even and smooth lips.
10. As an alternate fuel:
Some research and studies mention that there is a possibility that jojoba oil can also be used as a pollution free fuel.
- The Attraction of Snowfall Best Tourist Place – Shimla – Land of Gods
- Chikki Recipe _How To Make_ kaju badam – Itsfoodpool
- Symptoms of anxiety and what is its treatment | GENIUSHEALTHS
- Sprouts-a nutritious seed – dietsight.com Nutritious food – dietsight.com Nutritious food Nutritious food Nutritious food Nutritious food