Coconut oil has numerous uses, and one of the most important functions is to prevent acne or cure acne. Acne has been an irritating and widespread issue for years. It is more common among teenagers, and it is also found in adults of all ages. It disappears or gets reduced once puberty is surpassed and hormones become more regular. Coconut Oil for acne is a proved treatment.
Acne can be a very painful and embarrassing condition while it lasts and can leave indefinite marks on the body and face. Some people can get away of acne without spending any money or time, while other unfortunate people have to spend a fortune to get treated. Coconut oil can regenerate anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action. This is why coconut oil is not only used to treat acne but there are also many benefits of coconut oil for skin, coconut oil for face, coconut oil for hair and coconut oil for weight loss.
Many patients use coconut oil on a regular basis. They believe that coconut oil is effective for pimples. Many people say that coconut oil can instigate acne. But it is so not true if you use and follow the correct instructions. Make sure you are not allergic and use the right amount of coconut oil, and always use organic virgin coconut oil.
Coconut oil consists of 50-55% of oleic, caprylic, lauric, mystic, capric, stearic and palmitic acid, phosphorus, calcium, and many other minerals. Because coconut oil has such a rich chemical composition, coconut oil various benefits for skin and is used as coconut oil for skin.
The Role of Coconut Oil for Acne Treatment
Various nutritive properties in coconut oil are helpful to combat this embarrassing condition, and the functions are mentioned below.
1. Fatty Acids: Coconut Oil is the source of the antimicrobial agent found in food. The two potent antimicrobials are Lauric Acid and Capric Acid. The acid is as same as found in mother’s milk which protects the baby from infection. When coconut oil is applied, few good microbes convert this acid into monolaurin and monocaprin. They help to refurbish the protective acid layer which is removed through frequent wiping and washing by teenagers. External application and consumption of coconut oil will give you protection from infection.
2. Vitamin E: Coconut oil is packed with Vitamin-E which clears blockages and, looks at the functioning of sebum glands that cures acne. Vitamin-E is hormone balancing substance, which may decrease hormonal fluctuations which lead to sebum gland getting hyperactive.
Guidelines to use coconut oil for acne:
Now we will finally learn the ways in which Coconut Oil for acne serves various benefits-
- Beauticians know a plenty of methods which are useful to treat acne with coconut oil. There are many different types of coconut oil. It is essential to find out what kind of coconut oil is used for acne? Buy cold-pressed oil. This category of oil has the highest amount of vitamins and mineral as such manufacturing method preserves the useful elements.
- Coconut Oil is anti-inflammatory and soothing to the skin and has highly penetrating quality, so that when it is applied, it absorbs and immediately begins to decrease the inflammation from the acne. Coconut oil is not only good for skin but it also serves various benefits as coconut oil for hair.
- Coconut oil aids against acne scars, marks, stains, and black dots. It clarifies the residue of acne and coax to heal quickly. This compound is also useful to eliminate black dots.
- Coconut oil for acne has clarifying and regenerating properties, which makes using coconut oil an excellent idea. Other than, acne it is also used as coconut oil for weight loss.
- The most efficient and simplest method of using coconut oil for acne is applying it to a pimple. Take little mildly hot oil gently dab on the pimple. Repeat this procedure twice a day for a week for better results.
- Coconut oil can make you get rid of acne by mixing with other effective natural oil like jojoba oil, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil or you can mix it with flax oil to remove marks of acne.
- Coconut oil acts as a barrier from harmful environment effect, due to its compound to protect skin.
- Coconut oil is a must you if you have a dry skin. Moisturizing and nourishing is a very surprising feature of coconut oil, and skin absorbs oil without clogging ducts.
- Another effective method to use coconut oil for acne is to a mix it to your face wash when you wash your face. Add a few drops into a portion of your skin care products.
Coconut oil is not only good for humans but it also has amazing benefits for dogs. Look here to read about coconut oil for dogs.
Here is a method to prepare a mask of coconut oil for acne treatment:
You may make an efficient and inexpensive cover at home. It is suitable for all skin type.
- Three tablespoons of coconut oil,
- Three tablespoons of honey,
- Six tablespoons of Aloe Vera juice
Combine coconut oil, honey, and aloe juice and apply the mask for 15 to 20 minutes on your face. Wash the mask away by rinsing it off with Luke warm water. Use this mask twice a week. This way coconut oil can be used for the face. So, coconut oil for face is a complete treatment.
To find out if you are allergic to coconut oil do a simple a test. Apply a little portion of coconut oil on the back of your wrist keep for one day and if after 24 hours there are no manifestations of allergy then you can use the oil. Use good quality coconut oil for acne treatment.